Thursday, September 12, 2013

BOUNCE for Bugs

... and I am not talking about jumping up and down with excitement about the varmits. Biting bugs will find me wherever I am, especially outdoors in the evening. I had read somewhere about rubbing a dryer sheet on your skin but had not tried it until recently. Not only was the Bounce sheet effective in my infested backyard, the real test came while at the beach. We were sitting at a beautiful bar by the gulf at the historic Don CeSar for a couple of hours late one night. The next day the other lady in our party had been eaten up. I had rubbed on my Bounce sheet and did not get one bite. Obviously, the Bounce sheets are very compact for traveling, too. Other than smelling briefly like clean laundry, the laundry sheet is a much-preferred alternative to spray-on chemicals. Now that is something about which I can jump up and down.

No comments:

Post a Comment