Saturday, June 25, 2011

Being Honey

     If I didn't make it clear on my very first post, the closet is completely lined with the tarnish-proof cloth,  even with a cover over the front weighted across the bottom with a dowel stick. The silver trays hang from vinyl-covered large hooks (like for hanging hoses and bikes and stuff) from Lowe's. The tarnish-proof cloth is called Pacific cloth and is available on Amazon. Some fabric stores will have it, too, but fabric stores are hard to find. Plan to spend at least $100 depending on your closet size, but your time is so worth it when you are not polishing every time you want to have a party! 
     Anyway, on being Honey... well, that is my grandmommy name and oh, so sweet when the 18 month old wants me when his fingers have been accidentally smashed in the door by big brother. He is fine now and let me rock him to sleep for nearly a half an hour. Love love love being Honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment