Monday, June 27, 2011

To Sweat Or Not To Sweat... That is the question.

We all know we should do it, but doesn't it feel great when we get an all-out sweat flowing?  Do it regularly for your heart, do it for your family, do it for yourself. You are worth it! You will be glad you did. When you make this exercise thing a regular part of your life, you will have more energy to enjoy your loved ones among so many other benefits. My dad set a great example for me a very long time ago. He was not particularly athletic but began an exercise regimen at the age of 53. He continued it until past age 80. Though he has passed away now, I regularly think about the impact he left on my life with regard to taking care of my physical self. Thank you, Dad, for showing me the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment