Monday, November 19, 2012

Keeping Christ in Christmas

"Come and sit with Me for awhile. I want you to think about who I really am. I am the only Son of God. I was born completely human and yet I am completely God--all at the same time. This is a mystery that is beyond your understanding. Rather than trying to figure it out, do as the wise men did. They followed a spectacular star, and then they fell down in humble worship when they found me." from Jesus Calling, 365 Devotions For Kids

A cookfriend told me about this Fisher-Price nativity set some years ago. I immediately purchased one for my first grandchild. Now another of my children has a child old enough to begin the dialogue of wonderment of the Baby who came to save us and die for us. I purchased mine through Amazon Prime, and it was here in 2 days. Now it comes with music and lights! This little fellow was quite taken with his gift when he was here for a visit recently. Don't wait until Christmas to order yours for the wee people in your life. Get it now and put it in their little hands so that they can begin to develop a relationship with Jesus Christ who is the Reason for the Season.

1 comment:

  1. Love it. My Nativity sets are my favorite decorations and the little ones have a set all their own (sone are just getting big enough for the Lego Nativity as well.) Thanks for the morning smile. Now on to business with the turkey primer..no rest until everyone is sprawled in tryptophan stupor. Love and hugs, Kay

    ReplyDelete