Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Honey Cure Part 2

If you have been wondering where I have been, let's just say technical difficulties. Thankfully, I have a young friend who comes to my rescue when I get in trouble. Additionally, I have had a yard project that has had me preoccupied, which, of course, means increased exposure to the pollens outside. Still wondering about the honey, I did have a bit of allergy come on this weekend but now have a new something to share with you that has helped. It is a Sinus Rinse manufactured by NeilMed. Some people prefer a "Nety Pot" by the same manufacturer but the squeeze bottle appealed more to me. Available at Wal-Mart and currently having a $2.50 rebate on the box, the sinus rinse is easy to administer and after 3 rinses over less than 24 hours, I am back to near normal. I have been surprised at how many people are already into this sinus rinsing thing. How can I be so out of it? Oh well, better late than never. I am still not returning to the daily allegra, trying to beat it with the honey and the sinus rinse. I am getting my armaments in line for the spring battle.

1 comment:

  1. Love my neti. I haven't seen the squeeze bottle. Ross put me on the neti a couple of years ago. It helps so much! Keep up the honey! Good to have you back!

    ReplyDelete