Monday, August 1, 2011

Needing A New Buzz?

I've got a buzz that you might want to know about. Mosquitoes are a problem for me. They do not bother my Beloved, but they find the most isolated places on my body to make their mark. A friend introduced me to the OFF Clip-On Fan last summer, and I am here to say that it works, especially with fresh batteries. I also have a deer population problem inside the city limits where I live, so I have to spray regularly to keep the deer from eating all of my landscaping. The OFF Clip-On Fan is my newest companion while I work in the yard. Maybe the OFF spray doesn't bother you, but it is sticky and stinky. The fan is neither, and it generates the cutest buzz. The initial cost may seem high, but once you have your device and only need refills and batteries, you are no longer putting the chemicals on your skin. Try it sometime. It is a different sort of buzz for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment